Monday, October 27, 2008

just wanted to share this..








I just look at me precious little baby girl and the great kid C has grown into and can't imagine them being a "choice" I was young when I had Cayden and it did not even cross my mind to "take care of it".. and I thank the Lord everyday for the miracles he has given to me..

Imagine this country if he actually wins... what a sad sad time for anyone with any family values.. if you want more info.. check out the site I got this video from @ http://www.jillstanek.com/
~side note- Jill Stanek is the nurse that testified in front of congress regarding live birth abortion.. its gut wrenching to read some of the stuff.. but again it just amazes me that this really happens in OUR country.. wow..

Luke 12:7
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yeah for you Jenny!! I've never heard of anyone refer to an infant or a child as a punishment. The person/persons thinking this will receive his own punishment when he sits before our Savior. Can you imagine all the "punishments" sitting beside Christ when this man stands before him & what they would like to say to him??? What a joke of a human being he is.