Monday, November 24, 2008

life just isnt fair sometimes..

some friends of ours lost their 4 month old baby on Saturday morning they think to SIDS. I just cant even fathom what they are going through.. they lost a baby girl about 4 years ago too.. she had some chromosome disorder.. How and why should any 1 person have to struggle with stuff like this. Why is there no test or any way to determine if your child is at risk for sids? I was told the babys mom woke up and fed her a early morning bottle laid her back down and went to get her up in the morning and she was gone.. just like that.. I just cry and cry for them.. Jay went to see them that evening, but I stayed here with Ella.. I just dont get it.. I know everything happens for a reason and there is a plan for everyone and everything.. but it just down right isnt fair sometimes.. We have these great and loving parents with the rug pulled out from beneath them.. I dont know.. just thought I would spill for a bit.. oh we did go get one of the angel care monitors for Ella.. the alarm goes off if there is no movement (breath) after 20 seconds.. I struggled on whether to get one or not because they are a little pricey.. but we got one.. anyway.. please remember this family in your prayers and thoughts..

~~ the funeral was today. A beautiful service.. they seem to be holding it together as well as possible.. I didnt think I was going to be able to go in.. I stood at the back doors and saw the tiny casket and froze and then lost it.. I feel so bad for them and it all just hit me.. this could easily be me.. that could easily be Ella..I hate sids.. I hate the situation.. now I have this constant fear that something is going to happen to my baby..its just not fair one bit..

No comments: