Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TODAY IS THE DAY !!!

to be heard and to stand up for what you do or dont believe in.. Dont forget to vote!





my babies this morning.. incase you are wondering they are both pro-life.. =)



This morning Cayden was talking about the mock vote at school and I asked who he was going to vote for and he said "McCain, Obama lets those doctors kill little babies!!" wow.. I didnt realize he has heard me talk about this before.. anyhoo.. happy voting!

oh yeah more incentive to vote.. I got this from another blog I read:

Dairy Queen is giving away free ice cream! Chik-fil-A is giving away free sandwiches or milk shakes! Ben and Jerry's is giving away free ice cream! Eat 'n Park is giving away free coffees too! Krispy Kreme is giving away donuts!
Hardees is giving $1 off combo meals with an "I Voted" sticker. Shane's Rib Stack is giving away a free meal - 3-piece chicken tenders, fries, and a 20 oz. drink - to all customers who wear an "I Voted" sticker.
_______________

starbucks vote.jpg

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love those shirts. You'll have to tell me where you got them. They look so cute together!! I'm really proud of the stand you're taking for Pro-life. Just think, C wouldn't be here if I had ever decided to "not punish myself" with my boys. I voted first thing this morning & C'ville was having the biggest turnout, I've seen since moving here!!!

Mandy Earp said...

I am so glad you put things on your blog like this. It breaks my heart to think of the millions of babies that have been and will be terminated if we elect Obama. We are pro-life also. And, everytime I look at Bryson my eyes just fill with tears thinking of how someone could kill (yes it is murder) someone that is so innocent and so lovable.