from carepage again:
Dr. S (our neurologist) came in this afternoon and gave us our options...one of which was horrible!.. anyway we have decided to take her home on meds and return at least once a week to his office and he will adjust her meds. Also he is calling an epilepsy center in Ft Worth and seeing if we can get in asap. There is a 4 month wait, but he thinks he can pull some strings since she is so fragile. So as soon we know a date we will start planning that. I am going to look into angel flights or something like that, so we arent driving her 5 hours with her. She is still seizing, but he has been watching her eeg and dooesnt think she is in any danger, but we will bring her in if we detect any. In the morning a lady is coming in and going to go over some seizure education with us. I am nervous some about taking her home, but there is not anything we cant do at home that they are doing here. Plus she is surely going to be less stressed and more likely to relax. She continues to need a lot of prayer, so please remember her..
sidenote: does anyone ever wish Dr House were a real doctor? or the dr's on greys and ER? hmmm well okay.. just my random thought for the day... =)