1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate =)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? unwrapped.. mom and dads are wrapped
3. Colored light on house/tree or white? tree are just white.. my little brother came and put up blue icicle lights while we were in branson for us.. I wouldn't have chose blue, but he and my dad said the kiddos needed them :)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope
5. When do you put your decorations up?the weekend after thanksgiving normally.. this year was a little later..
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? green bean casserole..yummy!!
7 . Favorite holiday memory as a child? spending the day at my grandparents and show all the cool stuff I got with my cousins!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? probably my brother.. he was mean like that ;)
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Cayden and Ella opens his from my mom and dad and my brother and his family..
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?white lights..red and white bulbs and various ornaments..
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? love it as long as the roads are clear :)
12. Can you ice skate?I havent tried in a very long time!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? as a child was a my child doll and as an adult probably my dvd camcorder from Jay and Cayden..
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with family and friends and really remembering why we celebrate Christmas!!--ditto!!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? chocolate pecan pie.. mmmmmm...
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I dont know that we have any "traditions", but I love seeing my kids getting to play with all thier cousins and just laughing and having fun..
17. What tops your Christmas tree?a silver star
18. Which do you prefer - giving or receiving? Giving...
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? I dont like Christmas music.. but I guess if I had to choose it would be Mary did you know..
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? depends on what kind they are.. :)
21. What do you want for Christmas? I'm not sure.. =)
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? nope just family stuff.. and Caydens school parties?
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ’s? just normal clothes and then PJ's before bed
24. Do you own a Santa hat? yeah I think there is one in the garage
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? Family... different sides on various different days and I love it!!
Now, I get to tag five others.
4. Amanda Archer
5. Amy.. since it has been forever since she posted :)
All you have to do is copy the above questions and paste on your blog (with your answers, of course!) Then tag five of your friends. Come on, it's fun!
here is our tree this year.. it is a small one.. I gave my old one away last year and forgot to get a new one and just bought this last minute from Target, I think we'll let Cayden put it in his room next year.. :)