Monday, August 17, 2009

Friday plans..

Friday we are going to hand out balloons and bears at the childrens hospital, however only a few people can go onto the floors, so I am sorry to say that have to restrict that to a small group.. They try to minimize the risk of outside germs since both floors we will be delivering to are "clean floors" cancer children and those that are more immune deprived are the patients..I knew this but did not think of it before extending the invitation..I do apologize..

However we are doing a balloon release at Graceland cemetery at 6:30 pm.. when you drive in you should see us.. All are invited to attend this.. and afterwards we will cook out at my mother in law nancy's house.. let me know if you wish to attend!

Thanks to those that have donated for this.. I am not sure of the cost of everything yet, but should still have some to send in Ella's name to the UMDF! and of course if anyone would like to donate in Ella's name personally you are more than welcome to! I am still working on fundraisers to raise more money to donate and kick this disease in the tail end!!

No comments: