Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thank you mr. motorola

I have always been one of those parents that let my child play with their cell phones..this is probably why I have had so many over the years.. and I am so thankful that that I do though.. and I am glad the C loves to take pics and videos on the phone.. if it had not been for him, I may not have these "new pics" of Ella.. I sent them all to my email to save on my computer..




~~~this is right before she got sick.. she loved to sit in the bouncer.. sadly she only used them a few times.. she lost most of her muscle tone during her time in the hospital in January..
~~Big grins for Cayden!



this is one of my all time favorite pics of the 2 of them.. again..thank you mr. motorola for providing me a camera on my cell phone.. BRILLIANT idea ;)



and thank you Cayden for capturing smiles and her cuteness when I may have missed them.. love you so much!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. I love this pics!! Good job C!! Love you guys!

-Keyla

Janis said...

What an awesome gift to find those now!! Beautiful shots Cayden.

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness Jenn that made me want to see her precious smile and then as I scrolled there it was. What an amazing surprise tonight...I know you felt the same when you saw them.

Good job C!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a surprise! I still search through pictures convinced I can find a new one. What a treasured blessing. Cayden might be a photogragher in training. Shelley

........ said...

So beautiful! Thank you Mr. Motorola from me as well...

Bree said...

Oh my, she is so absolutely beautiful. I love her hair bow. And, I love the one with of she and Cayden together.