Monday, December 21, 2009

Ella in the snow..

Thank you Lisa for the beautiful collage..thinking of you always dear friend...



I have kind of been in a funk lately.. I apologize for my very random postings, comments..just being absent pretty much.. not even just my blog..IRL, I haven't returned emails, texts, FB messages...I just haven't been in a good routine the last several weeks/months.. I still read all of your guys posts and comments, emails, texts, just some of the time don't find the right words to comment, respond..its not because I don't care..I DO care... and I am praying this funk passes with the holidays..Praying for each of my BLM's as always and my friends and fam in real life..I am sorry.. sorry I am pretty much a recluse for the time being.. I feel as though I am a downer most of the time, and find it much easier to just hibernate..just observe for now.. not sure if I will post before Christmas or not.. but merry christmas friends, IRL and Bloggers, lurkers and especially my sweet family.. and since I only ordered 50 Christmas cards..here is to the rest :)




10 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The collage is so beautiful.
Your funk is completely understandable, don't worry about what anyone thinks. I will pray for your comfort and strength.
((HUGS))

Holly said...

Ella's snow collage is so neat! I love it! Lisa did a great job! Thanks for sharing your Christmas card.

2awesomekidz said...

Beautiful card! Merry Christmas to you and yours! I was once told......."Wear you greif like an old sweater"
Be gentle with yourself during this Holiday Season.
Hugs to you!
Tami

Franchesca said...

Jen, you don't have to apologize. I miss reading your blog, but I know sometimes its just hard to put into words what you're feeling, especially when that "funk" lasts longer than you think it should. If I don't hear from you again until after Christmas, just know I think about your Ella and you and hope you have the merriest Christmas possible.

The collage is beautiful, and so sweet and the Christmas card is precious.

XOXO

Bree said...

Ella's collage is beautiful and I love your Christmas card. I can relate to everything you are saying. I too feel like a downer, a recluse, in hibernation. Be kind to yourself. All of these things are normal, especially this time of year (in my opinion, at least). Love to you!

Anonymous said...

Even though you are feeling down we will lift you up; that's what friends are for! I love you friend. I pray that God will make his presence known and in a way like you have never felt before.

Tell C that is the best Christmas card I have received yet!

Merry Christmas, Jen. And remember I love you no matter how "funky" you are! :)

Keyla

Karen said...

I think the collage is really beautiful and I wish this babyloss grief wasn't so awful for all of us. Your Christmas card photo is wonderful. Thinking of you. xo

Debbie said...

What a beautiful snowy pic.

I have only my prayers to offer...

Praying for God to fill you with His love,peace and grace. That somehow you can find the strength to see Christmas through the eyes of your son,the love of your husband,and through the touch of an angel named Ella. God knows your pain,knows each tear that falls from your cheek and one day will wipe your tears away for good...Ella is in the arms of Jesus...eternally having Christmas,each and every day with Him.
You have every right to feel the funk of this season...but know friends,family,and we bloggy-stanger/friends/sisters...are lifting you daily in thought and prayer!

Heather said...

Her collage is beautiful. Praying for you during this hard time.

Mary said...

All I can say is WOW on the collage. It is truly special. I wish I would have done something like that. Lisa you are amazing.

Jen, we all have our moments to step back. It is par for the course. When you are ready, we are always here.

Hope this Christmas give you a moment of peace.