Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ear infection...oh how I wish....

A year ago today, I took Ella to the dr. She was not her happy smiley self..She had been diagnosed with a sinus infection the week before and was told this time that she had an ear infection..probably from the drainage and crud from the sinuses.. I took her home, expecting a full recovery and to return back to normal again..I had no idea what the night time would bring.. I secretly worried it was something more, but thought that was just me being paranoid and over protective.. I really am at a loss of what I feel right now.. naive to think that everything would be okay...guilty for secretly fearing the worst..I wish so bad it was just an ear infection.. I wish so bad I had my daughter here..I wish I could have the memories without the pain..

Ella and Wubby just a couple days before she got sick..we had been to target and she was sleepy, for some reason I just wanted to snap a few pics.. glad I did..

11 comments:

Bree said...

I'm so sorry, Jen. I wish it was just an ear infection, too. I love this picture of her and Wubby. Thinking of you today.

Lea said...

Wow, Jen. Unbelievable... I'm so,so sorry. Sweet, Ella.. you are remembered with so much love.

Franchesca said...

How I wish it was just an ear infection. She is such a beautiful little girl!

xo

margaret said...

She's gorgeous. Thank goodness for following your instinct and taking these sweet pictures. I'm sorry Ella isn't here, she's truly precious.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you; and missing Ella right along with you. Oh how I wish that she was with you, Jen, oh how I wish it with my whole heart.

Keyla

Christy said...

Oh, how I wish it was just an ear infection, too. I just wish, wish, wish. I wish she was still here with you. A beautiful girl and a beautiful name.
Sending hugs,
xxoo

Lisa said...

I know what you mean.

Such a cute photo of Ella and Wubby!

Kelli said...

Oh, Jen. Love and hugs to you today. Ella is so beautiful there with her little Wubby. I wish she were with you now.

Debbie said...

Absolutely precious...

Krista said...

She is absolutely beautiful.

Katherine said...

Precious, precious, precious baby girl. She will always be loved-even by those of us who didn't ever get to hold her or kiss those precious cheeks! Sending a hug your way!