Monday, February 9, 2009

To the Doctor AGAIN?!?!?!


seems like its taken forever just to make it to tomorrow.. I am just aching inside with anticipation of news.. praying soo hard for good news.. still just hoping this is all an error and she is fine... =) she is good today.. talking, my friend Mandi took some ADORABLE pics.. I just want her to be okay soo bad.. It seems messed up to wish surgery for my baby.. but if its that or lose her.. its obvious what my choice is.. please pray and feel free to share this site or request prayer from any one and everyone that is a praying person..



I found this quote on someones site I saw and copied it.. its never too late for that miracle..

"Hope is the companion of power and the mother of success, For those of us who hope strongest, have within us the gift of miracles."
--S. Bremer

5 comments:

twingrlsplus1 said...

What a beautiful pic of your sweet little gal. We are praying all the time for you guys.

Annie said...

Ella is so beautiful! We will be lifting her and your family up in prayer each and everyday. May peace and love be poured onto you that only God can provide.

Stacy said...

Cute picture she is a beautiful little girl. Will be praying for her I have been in your shoes but not may baby my brother's little boy.
Stay strong and God is with you.

kellysue said...

What an adorable picture!!!!

Barbie said...

By the time she gets through all these Doctor appointments, the poking and prodding, and the healing she will be one tough cookie. She's beautiful. Still Praying, Barbie