Tuesday, February 3, 2009

well

Dr called yesterday and the DNA test came back positive for the Mitochondrial DNA depletion.. We have an appt one week from today to discuss our "options".. I just am befuddled, I honestly didnt think that was it since she was seeming to get a little better all of the time.. this all seems like a very cruel joke.. I just cant believe this is even happening..

I did set up a care pages.. this is just so others can keep an eye on progress. and maybe this blog can be about other things than Ella's health.. did you know I have 2 children..yeah.. he's been abandoned on this whole blog.. I will have to tell you all about him in my next post..anyway.. here is the care page.. you do have to create an account to sign on though.. its easy..

http://www.carepages.com/carepages/IsabellaMagee

No comments: