Kristy has given me 2 awards! They are my first.. I feel so special :) thanks kristy!!
I was given an "Over The Top" award Kristy as the first..
I am supposed to answer the following 30 questions, with just one word....as most know I am very "wordy", but I will try!
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? up
3. Your mother? home
4. Your father? work
5. Your favorite food? mexican
6. Your dream last night? sad
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Mt dew (more than 1 word I know..)
8. Your dream/goal? being complete again (see above, I told you I would try)
9. What room are you in? Living room
10. Your hobby? none (anymore, just unmotivated)
11. Your fear? came true already..
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? complete
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? baby
17. Where did you grow up? Collinsville, Ok
18. Last thing you did? conference call
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? Molly
22. Friends? best
23. Your life? complicated
24. Your mood? sad
25. Missing someone? Ella
26. Vehicle? Liberty
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? hobby lobby
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? this morning
31. Last time you cried? 15 minutes ago
32. Your best friend? Godsent
33. One place that I go to over and over? walmart
34. One person who emails me regularly? kelsey
35. Favorite place to eat? carrabas
And of course I need to pass it on to other fellow bloggers. I'm not sure how many I am supposed to send it to, So I will just pick 10.. a nice round number :)
*Tami from "Angels"
*Malory from "mommy of an angel and ELHAS"
*Debby from "Just breathe"
*Nicole from "Missing Kasey"
*Amy from "Schroeder Matters"
*Holly from "Caring for Carleigh" and "Haas family blessings"
*Mandi from "Happy Hodgepodge"
*Erin from "peace, love, and the parks"
*Nan from "remembering our triplet angels "
*Stephanie from" Baseballs and Tutu's"
~next award is one lovely blog award
Thank you Kristy for the awards.. this blog started out as just something fun to do to let our friends and family in on our lives.. it turned into something I would have never imagined.. a baby lost blog and some of the other stuff.. it has been a very good outlet for me and has connected me with others that I would have never have known. It continues to heal my soul to read each of the blogs I follow..
Again I am suppose to give the lovely blog award to others, I am not even sure who all reads this blog, except the "commenters" so I just echo the names listed above for the other.. If you read this and I left you out, I apologize.. chances are if you are reading mine, I read yours :)