Thursday, January 15, 2009

day 16

Ella is doing wonderful. I was worried about not feeling well from the meds and all of the events from yesterday.. but she is so good.. She had her pain medicine 2 times yesterday and then again in the middle of the night. Around 4 am, I heard her stirring and looked over and she was playing with her binky and kicking her feet.. Wow... She is smiling and staying awake longer periods of time. She still is not eating alot, and the sooner she is eating and taking enough formula, the sooner we can go home.. so pray for that still.. the soonest we will have results is 3 weeks to 1 month and maybe even longer on the blood work.. We did talk to Cayden, we took him to eat and explained the procedure and that we just arent sure what is going on with her still.. He said he prays for her all of the time and knows she is going to be okay.. well I better get.. I will end with a pic of our angel snoozing on her Nana today...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, such a sweet big brother! I'm so glad she's doing alittle better...we'll continue praying. Keep the faith! Jenn

Erin said...

I am so glad she was awake when I was there today! She looks so good and is so sweet. I am going to keep praying that our "break out" day is soon. :) I love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Jenny I am praying for you and your family to get you thru this. I am so glad she is doing a little better. I want you to know that i have told everyone at work and they are all praying for you guys as well. Let me know if you need anything and I will pass the word out.
Kelsey

Rachel said...

Awww, she is so precious. Her playing with her binky and kicking, that made me smile. :-) What a great big brother Cayden is. We will continue to pray for all of you.

Son Kissed Photography said...

So glad to hear she is doing better! She is so precious!

Diana said...

I wanted to tell you how many friends you have posting requests for people to pray for your daughter and her parents, you have some wonderful friends in case you didn't already know. I knew all these people from school and knew I have to know who this family is, so I came to the website and discovered it was you. I am so sorry to hear this. It is so hard to watch your child go through something like this. Jake was a sick little man when he was born and it about got the best of me. I want you to know that Ella and you guys are in my prayers. Remember are God is an AWESOME GOD and he has an answer and remember to look to him for strength for you and Ella. If you need anything at all let me know I am at home all day and watch kiddos so if you need help with Cayden or anything I open my home to help anyway I can.