Wednesday, September 30, 2009

my darling son...

I feel as though I don't gloat enough on Cayden.. He is the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me. Jay and I were both 19 years old when I had Cayden.. and we loved him from the moment we knew of him.. I get so sick of people excusing bad parenting, by saying "oh they are young" no..that is not an excuse.. anyhow..that is a different post.. Cayden, Jay and I all sort of grew up together.. Cayden is and has always been so funny and so sweet and kind hearted. I will never forget my mom teaching Cayden the 3 little pigs when he was about 2 years old.. she would say a part and C would finish.. his favorite part was the wolf " I will huff and puff and BBBWWWWOOW you house down.." C loves with all of his heart and he is the reason I get out of bed every day.. he makes me smile and laugh, even when no one else can.. he knows just what to say.. Jay and I were obviously so blessed with Ella, but we are equally blessed to have Cayden.. I am so excited to see what God has in store for this little warrior..

I made Ella's montage about a month before she passed and have wanted to do one for C since then.. It took me a little longer since I had to scan some of his in. Also.. the first song is currently his favorite song..I had Michael Bubles "its a wonderful world" and he insisted I change it.you get the drift though..Oh.. I'm not sure how loud it is.. so you may want to have the volume control open..just incase =)

1 comment:

Mary said...

That is a beautiful tribute to your little man.